All Season Investing (ASI) was created in December 2011 by a former hedge fund manager, investment strategist and Ph.D. economist and is owned by Julex Capital Management, LLC. It offers investors insights and researches on how to implement a dynamic multi asset allocation strategy with the low-cost index funds or ETFs to achieve consistent returns while limiting downside risks through all stages of a market cycle. In addition, ASI designs multi-asset investment solutions to satisfy investors’ life-cycle needs.
The strategies described here have a solid theoretical background and have been thoroughly backtested with last forty years of data. They can be readily implemented by any investors with little effort but a good discipline.
We believe a disciplined well-designed asset allocation strategy is the best way to build your wealth. The efforts to find the “hot tips” will most likely end up with disappointing results. In reality, very few investors can outperform the market consistently. In ASI, we are dedicated to helping investors take advantage of investment strategies that can deliver better risk-adjusted returns than buy and hold or traditional equity/bond-only asset allocation. More importantly, we will show you how to follow a disciplined approach to limit your downside risks.
Our strategies may provide several potential benefits to investors, including but not limited to:
- Diversification across a broad spectrum of asset classes including stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, commodities, energy master trusts, high yield bonds and inflation-protected securities;
- Ability to achieve consistent returns with limited downside risks through a dynamic rebalancing process;
- Easy implementation through monthly rebalancing;
- Tax and cost efficiencies from investing index funds and ETFs;
- A systematic and disciplined strategy.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.